deputydog1157 said:
I checked out their website and tried to get more information about the resort. Without any first hand knowledge the website for The Natural makes it appear that it may cater to lifestyle guests, which my wife and I are definitely not part of. I'm leaning toward Couples San Souci in April for our first C/O venture.

We did not book at The Natural in Curacao. We just wanted our beach vacation and have booked at the Avila Resort for 10 days. Will definitely miss SXM this year, but don't want to vacation there with all the sad destruction and without too many resources (restaurants, supermarkets, rentals cars, etc). Even though they may need our tourist dollars, I'm not convinced that using up whatever precious resources they manage to get back over the next few months is the right thing to do. Hopefully will get back there soon.

Curacao sits outside the hurricane zone, so hopefully we will be alright in that regard.

Robin & Ed

One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. - Henry Miller