|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
19 members (KC2SXM, DougK37614, charlie, SharonfromSXM, barryvabeach, Rnd, 2Travelers, AAI, Bob O, GOTOSUN, 9 invisible),
413
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,322
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,322 |
I haven't heard anything, but I would like to suggest we organize the event for later this season when things are rebuilding more. Maybe we find a time when a good concentration of TTOL folks are in the BVI to run it this season.
Our insurance policy on Catatonic 500 requires us to be North of Cape Hatteras July 1 to November 1, so hoping that the future Foxy's Cat Fight regatta is not scheduled during hurricane season. Thoughts? I know a lot of folks come down to help out with Poker Run, perhaps schedule a flotilla the week before or after and include a Leverick Bay Cat Fight and/or Dinghy Poker Run?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|