Whoa, may have been wrong. I don’t have a dog in this fight. I know that having had a boat with TMM for many years and knowing Barney Crook, the owner, he was a pioneer of the charter business. I owe them not a thing, nor do they me. Haven’t spoken to them for 4 years. I’m certain the pockets are deep. As is the company behind moorings id guess.

I thought I read a post where voyage was equivocal about refunding money on abooked charter they could not accommodate, if wrong, I’m sorry. If true, that to my mind is unacceptable. I don’t know your interests or George’s. I have ZERO interest in where or if anyone charters a boat. If an airline or a villa or a charter company are not willing to refund monies for a trip this year to the bvi they are greedy or don’t have funds for a refund. Your milage may vary. All good.

I’ve got much more money likely lost in this fiasco that was Irma than you do and guessing much more in contributions to the general funds and people i care about in the BVI. Please don’t lecture those who have invested in boats and property if you have nothing currently at risk.