|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
|
|
|
19 members (mgh, Manpot, knitsoftwear, Kennys, caribmichael, jadezar, S/Y Mockingbird, IWIWSE, Oceans, CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, calle313, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, FLCajun, 3 invisible),
367
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 67
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 67 |
I have chartered with TMM exclusively for the past 10 years. Lin and Barney Crook are the best, and their staff is always so professional and helpful. I know they are doing everything they possibly can to get back up and running, and I also know they will appreciate the fact that people will come back and charter with them in spite of the hurricane damage.
Doc
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|