I'm a little nervous as I'm booked on AA1391 (MIA - STT) in late November. I logged onto the AA website and checked on that flight - they only show the status a few days in advance but that flight is cancelled every day until this Friday which is the furthest out they will show. I'm not going to bother calling AA because whoever I speak with probably won't have correct info so I checked out the VI Port Authority web site which was a little more enlightening. They stated that currently only 5 of the 11 gates are operational and until more are open each airline is only allowed one flight per day. That would be AA943 with all other AA flights being cancelled including AA1391. They said that once more gates are operational more flights will be allowed in. The port authority web site posted just yesterday that they have a target of November 1st to open the remaining gates (thus allowing more flights). However, the VI Port Authority's Facebook page also posted yesterday that the remaining gates will be open by December 1st. I'm really hoping that the Facebook post was incorrect and the web site post was correct. I should also note that I was originally scheduled to fly from CLT to STT but that flight was cancelled so they moved me to AA1391. I am traveling with someone and they couldn't get us two seats next to each other suggesting that the flight is relatively full on a 757, so it isn't a demand issue. And that was 3 weeks ago.