|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
20 members (hokiesailor, rglugeth, dcareri, Rumlover, Kennys, Compskier, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Allison731, steve74, SXMScubaman, dayhiker, 8 invisible),
404
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2 |
Hi Everyone! I need some help please. I noticed on FB over the weekend that Cow Wreck is open. I then went to their website and saw that they are asking for donations to help rebuild in return for gift certificates to be redeemed at their place. My first thought was that is perfect since we will be there soon. Then I felt that it would be unethical to donate then make them redeem the money within a few days. I realize that the redemption would be in food & drink so the actual cost of the items is what they would be "out" not the full amount I donate. What do you guys think?
Go Irish!!
Bill
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|