|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,079
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,491
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
8 members (IWIWSE, rick s, gtaylor, 5 invisible),
1,048
guests, and
91
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
I'm starting to hear and read some disturbing stories about insurance following Irma. I am insured through Caribbean Insurers and have done everything they asked..the house has been inspected by an adjuster and they have my builders estimate as requested. When I dropped by the office in RT I was told I had done everything right and they would be in touch..now I wait. I have e mailed twice with no response .. should I be worried???
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|