|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,079
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,491
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
8 members (IWIWSE, rick s, gtaylor, 5 invisible),
1,048
guests, and
91
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3 |
Did the adjusters estimate mirror with your builders estimate? Do you know if your insurance company has told you about the under insurance scam going on. I heard that on VG the companies are using $400/sqft to see if you are under insured. i have another company where the adjuster has been asking more and more questions and trying to say I am under insured. I am vigorously contesting this. I have been told that class action suits are illegal in the BVI.
tpcook
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|