|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,079
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,491
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
10 members (brandy1999, SURICK, Pltraveler, Dan58, WWII, FantasyFrank, Marie, 3 invisible),
1,234
guests, and
58
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8,534 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8,534 Likes: 1 |
I don't envy any of you having to deal with insurance. Since they are basically unregulated, I have a hunch they are going to jerk around every expat who has a claim. Lowball offers and a "so sue us" attitude. I really hope I am wrong but I have a sick feeling after reading a whole lot of posts from BVIslanders regarding settlements, or lack of.
My foot fits right into my shoe and my shoe will fit right into your...
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|