OK this is 1/2 a recipe. Why post a half? Because I don't like standing in front of the stove forever so my Mom years ago gave me 1/2 a recipe and that is what I use to this day.

[color:"red"]Manicotti[/color]

Beat 6 eggs in a bowl with rotary beater until light. Add 1 cup milk (whole milk), ½ tsp salt & 1 ½ cups of flour. Beat mixture until smooth. Pour a large spoonful of batter at a time on a lightly greased griddle and spread out with the back of the spoon to about 7” in diameter. Cook over a low flame until dry but do not let it brown and do not turn it over. Don't get discouraged if the first few stick or brown too quickly. You usually have to adjust the flame and the first few are always for the cook! Stack on wax paper and no matter how big your griddle/pan only do one at a time!

Filling: 1 ½ lb ricotta cheese (use good ricotta); ½ cup good grated Romano cheese (don’t use Parmesan, its too strong), ¼ cup fresh finely chopped parsley; 2 eggs; 1 ½ tsp each of salt & pepper or to taste.

Spread a spoonful of filling into pancake and roll laying them open side down. Place in a baking dish side by side with tomato sauce (whatever you like) and bake with sauce for about 20 minutes.

Buon appetito!