From my understanding the airport authority is already fairly flush with money so why even any delay to get things moving with or without insurance money coming in. For something so important to the Island it seems like they have a sever lack of urgency or a just a bit incompetent to handle the job. Also amazing after almost 5 months now they best they can do is still a tent for arrivals, to a small area to find your bags then have to drag them outside and down a long hot walkway to a very chaotic parking lot and pick up area. Regardless, Its just a horrible not very well thought out process. And by not reacting quick enough to minimize the damage by getting the place dried out they only made it worse and much more expensive to fix. Yes I know the scope of the disaster and the struggle but its Just a total lack of Gov to react. Good that they are setting up some better portable buildings now but I have heard that a Miami company got the bid and will have to strip the airport building back to almost the metal and the cost could be more than the entire cost to first build and take 2 years. Lets hope not that long, they need a airport asap.