|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
19 members (Volle Maan, diver67, TracyT, sxmpete, Sxmtm, Tmo42, JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, 8 invisible),
405
guests, and
75
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 5
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 5 |
Hi All -
My wife and I are trying to gather a crew to Charter in early June but cannot get people to commit. I saw an option for "By the cabin Charter" with Dream Yacht Charters. Do any of you have experience with this? We don't want to be on stuck a boat with someone that may be high maintenance...... They have a posted itinerary which keeps things moving which is really what I don't like about it.
Thanks - John
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|