|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
10 members (Caribman, deliveryskipper, L'Attitude, Kmon, IWIWSE, SXMMike, mhaverla, daveb7, 2 invisible),
385
guests, and
98
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3 |
In my case the adjuster is still looking at my case. Constant request for more and more information. Finally we gave them a time limit of 2 weeks to finish the claim or we would go with arbitration. That seemed to get them to try and finish. I just told him that the last piece of information was not available to me. So we will see what they propose. I am not giving in to the insurance company. I paid for insurance and I want what I paid for. The main issue is under-insurance. They are claiming 87.6% under-insurance. I dispute this as I have all the costs when I built the villa and it was built for less than the insured amount. It all seems to be tactics by the company to not pay a fair amount for the claim.
tpcook
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|