Hello everyone! We are heading down in June for our annual family trip. After trying both paths in recent years with our girls (12 and 14 now), we are flying into Beef Island using American with a Seaborne code share. Since it happened to us last year, I checked the other day and Seaborne has changed our flight on the way down from 6:30 pm to 3:10 pm. I called Seaborne and they said they have made all of their changes through mid-November. If you have a Seaborne flight between now and then, I encourage you to check your flights. Fortunately, we were able to change our American flights to accommodate the new Seaborne time and we will be fine.

Question - One of our favorite beaches is Trunk on Virgin Gorda, and we especially like spending the afternoon there. I would really like to spend a night close, but the sand is soft in this bay and I recognize that The Baths moorings are not for overnight use. We would rather not spend the night in the marina at VGYH or anchored in Savannah Bay. Are there any other nice places you have anchored that are close and would be calm with June winds? How about Little Dix Bay? Since the resort will not open until 2019, can we anchor in the bay and use the beach?

Last, if you have been on Trunk in recent months, I wonder how much damage the beach and palms sustained. Any information you can share would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Steve