I know the info I seek has been posted and answered many times but I can't find it for some reason. I'm interested in owner's time for July or early August. No later than 1st week of August. Bareboat. Prefer a 433pc or 514pc for a week in BVI for 6-8 people depending on cabin options. Definitely want A/C, dinghy and chart plotter. Wifi and/or water maker would be nice but not important. Besides here, the charter boat section where else can I check? I looked at sailonline and ownerstimecharters but did not see any power cats. Some people have said to be wary of dealing directly with owners with regards to payment and others have said they made the payment directly to Moorings for instance. Which is the norm? Are all the same services generally included, such as Mooring's 4 hour service guarantee for any maintenance problems? Really want to go this year but on a tight budget, as usual. Besides Moorings, if I go the traditional route with a charter company, who has power cat options with a good reputation? Not really interested in MarineMax as I've found their rates even higher than Moorings. If no other options, I will go with Moorings, it's just the prices that are killing me.

[Linked Image]