|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 325
Joined: September 2003
|
|
|
13 members (2tannedfannies, SXMScubaman, Rumlover, rab, dcarol, NumberCruncher, MBTigr, MamaB, 48ref, Eva, snuba, 2 invisible),
413
guests, and
129
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 4,349 Likes: 3 |
Nick: My son is coming to VG on March 11 around 5PM I am trying to get transportation to VG for him and 7-8 other persons. I have called Elaine Couper and she suggested Air Paradise from STT to VIJ. Can they transport 9 persons? I arranged for a boat to go from Red Hook to VG but C&I seems to be a problem. I tried to call Beno at 541-2257 but could not get a connection. I did get approval for them to come in and then report to C&I the next day (Sunday) from a person in the government but the boat driver says that will not work. I also have a number for Elton but that did not work either. I have tried to call Orlando Stevens at 541-0120 but no connection.
Any suggestions??
Last edited by tpcook; 03/07/2018 06:33 PM.
tpcook
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|