My US based Pandora account does get blocked in St. Martin. However, Pandora will work in offline mode.

Enable it in Pandora settings. With that turned on, it will cache music from you top 4 stations on your device. Obviously you need to turn this on and start listening before you leave your respective country. Keep in mind other services may work, however it all comes down to licensing and the user agreement we never read. If the service sees you are coming in from a country that is not licensed or not your country of original origin...the door gets shut.

As stated above Virtual Private Networks. ( VPNs ) do work because you connect to your VPN in your home country and it in turn connects you to the service. (I did a lengthy explanation regarding VPNs and Netflix, Hulu et al...awhile back that can help explain)

When needed I use the VPN on my work PC and connect accordingly. My employer doesn't care because we provide streaming services however with many companies this is prohibited. A personal VPN is best bet if you want all of your services to work. Personally, I really haven't had need to use that type of connection much, I can (more like need to) live without my devices while there.... unless I want to watch a Packer game. That's important.

Never walk onto a job site with empty hands. - Source Unknown