You can also try emailing them.

It’s been very disconcerting for all of us who own there because, unlike so many other Island businesses, they have not been great at informing us as to the repair status at the Towers.

Since your week has already passed, and since they maintain they are still unable to process any AMF statements which was also the case last year, all you can really do is call them and pay last year’s amount by credit card over the phone. They say they will inform us as to any additional increases down the road. Supposedly, once you’ve paid the base AMF fee there is some program in existence to bank your time with RCI but many who have done all the above says it takes a while for everything to clear.

Many are opting to walk away rather than pay and others are paying and hoping for the best. I fall in the latter category but I’m starting to think I’m in the minority judging by what I’m reading.

Please be advised, THEY WILL NOT BE SENDING OUT MAINTENANCE BILLS ANY TIME SOON, IF AT ALL, but that doesn’t negate your obligation to pay if you wish to stay in good standing as an owner.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."