Following is from Jeff Berger's weekly email. I can't find it anywhere else on the Internet so wonder if this is a premature April Fool's joke?

Elon Musk, Richard Branson To "Ice-Out" Hurricane Seasons

Entrepreneurs Elon Musk and Richard Branson will work together this year to "ice out" hurricane season.

The plan -- revealed exclusively to SXM Weekly News -- calls for a fleet of ships to tow huge Icebergs from Antarctica to the tropical Atlantic, Caribbean, and Gulf of Mexico, where they'll melt, lowering water temperatures during hurricane season and preventing hurricanes from forming.

In an exclusive interview, Musk told SXM Weekly News that he expects Caribbean nations to be able to enjoy full-year tourist seasons now that the threat of future hurricanes can be eliminated.

There are a few drawbacks, of course. One is that the water temperature will be too cold for swimming — perhaps around 60°F, according to some estimates. To solve that, Musk and Branson plan to go into the wetsuit business and offer cut rate wetsuits to swimmers, to enable them to enjoy the beaches as always.

The other problem is that most tropical fish are accustomed to 80° water and may well perish as waters chill. "No worries," says George, the owner of SkipJack's Restaurant in SXM. "I have connections. I'll bring down thousands of cold-water lobsters from Maine, throw them in the water where they can breed comfortably, and everybody will be happy. They're already on my dinner menus."

[Linked Image]