|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,056
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
tpcook
Vero Beach, Fl and South Sound Villa Virgin Gorda
Posts: 4,349
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
8 members (Canuck54, Indy Rick, Kyle, mhaverla, jadezar, bailau, 2 invisible),
1,754
guests, and
64
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 30
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 30 |
Thank you bvichree. I will definitely post a trip report! One of our crew members has been practicing with a drone so we should have some great video too. We plan to follow your lead, and do this again and again. After 6 trips you must have this down pretty well. My wife & I are definitely still figuring out the ins & outs of organizing a trip of this size but we are getting better. I think next time we are downsizing the boat and the crew.
Colleen, I don't think I will ever make it to 23 trips, but what a wonderful dream! Truly inspiring! (I like your countdown ticker!) We will definitely give you a shout if we see you out there.
Shannon
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Give me Liberty, or Give me .....Mutiny?
|
ReelTrouble
|
04/04/2018 08:52 PM
|
Re: Give me Liberty, or Give me .....Mutiny?
|
bvichree
|
04/05/2018 12:55 AM
|
Re: Give me Liberty, or Give me .....Mutiny?
|
Orange_Burst
|
04/05/2018 01:43 AM
|
Re: Give me Liberty, or Give me .....Mutiny?
|
ReelTrouble
|
04/05/2018 03:15 AM
|
Re: Give me Liberty, or Give me .....Mutiny?
|
Orange_Burst
|
04/05/2018 12:23 PM
|
Re: Give me Liberty, or Give me .....Mutiny?
|
Prospector
|
04/05/2018 04:11 PM
|
Re: Give me Liberty, or Give me .....Mutiny?
|
windward2c
|
04/05/2018 10:09 PM
|
Re: Give me Liberty, or Give me .....Mutiny?
|
Prospector
|
04/06/2018 12:09 PM
|
Re: Give me Liberty, or Give me .....Mutiny?
|
JlarsBVI
|
04/05/2018 04:11 PM
|
Re: Give me Liberty, or Give me .....Mutiny?
|
GeorgeC1
|
04/06/2018 01:29 PM
|
Re: Give me Liberty, or Give me .....Mutiny?
|
ReelTrouble
|
04/06/2018 08:30 PM
|
Re: Give me Liberty, or Give me .....Mutiny?
|
BaardJ
|
04/10/2018 07:03 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|