|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
14 members (SarahJane, SXMScubaman, JAG1, DandG, KDE12603, AAI, dcarol, Lucky13, rab, Rumlover, 4 invisible),
415
guests, and
67
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559 |
Hey y'all! I have been unable to reach Caribbean Cellars by phone and email (so far). Does anyone know if they deliver to Anegada? We are flying into Beef Island then VIAirlink to Anegada. We have about an hour on Beef Island. Is it possible they would deliver to the airport there? Before you suggest I reach out to Walker, I have. He did not know if they deliver to Anegada. I really like the idea of delivering to EIS. But not sure how the airline would feel about carrying 2 cases of beer, 2 cases of water and 2 cases of soda. I do have other choices for provisioning. But CC's pricing is pretty strong. Thanks for the help. What am I missing here? You're picking up 2 cases of beer+water+soda. How much are you saving? I can't imagine that being more than maybe thirty bucks? Just seems like this is a lot of hassle for not that much value ergo the question - am I missing something?
Life's short - sail more!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|