We just returned from a 10 day vacation there and spent most of our days at the Club O section. While I don't mind the boat people being there, we did see a problem towards the end of our vacation, we parked at the Perch lite parking lot every day, the first 8 were okay they had a sign to the entrance that read Perch lite parking and taxi parking straight ahead near Pedro's but at the by the end of our vaction they added taxi parking to the Perch lite parking sign and the taxi's swarmed to the area with loads of boat people taking over the parking lot and large sections of the beach with many of them snapping photo's with total disregard to the sign's, plus the women selling there merchandise were waithing next to the Perch selling their stuff, and if you walked within 200 ft of the Pedro rocks you would get attacked by them, I noticed this also took away from Chez's and le string renting their chairs and selling food, the last day I saw no chairs rented at Chez's and only a couple people eating lunch there, while the Perch was packed with boat people, I know some people will say they have a right to be their and I agree, but it would help out the other places if they would keep the taxi parking area at Pedro's so it would spread the tourist out to support the other bussinesses and not over crowd the Club O section, we did not enjoy our last 2 days.