As far as tiny, it's about 6 rooms. Is that tiny? I don't know. As I said, it's more like a B & B. It was originally a very large villa that they are now renting out individual rooms in. There are individual rooms then a main area with seating inside, a large commercial kitchen that you may use if you want, a fairly large pool outside, with seating on the pool deck and also in the shade. There WAS an outside bar, but not sure about the status of that now. There was also a large hot tub outside, but not sure of the status of that either. It used to be that they did some weekly get-togethers to introduce people to the facility, as they would walk down the beach and ask people if they were interested in touring the facility. Don't know if they still do that or not. In general, though, the only people who are there are people who are staying there. As far as I know, they don't do 'day pass' type situations, if that's your question.

As far as how it compares to Club O, the answer is 'not at all'. Very much apples and oranges. The décor in the rooms is again, more like a B & B, with mahogany furniture, etc. Hard to answer th question as to how it compares, as it is so totally different.

Carol Hill