There are actually three other c/o venues on the island: Naturist's Getaway in Oyster Pond; Adam et Eve in Orient Village; and Jardin d'O near Mt. Vernon. We have never stayed at any of these three, but have stayed at Club Fantastico several times. Tiny? It's a relative term. There are six rooms. How to compare to Club Orient? Not on the beach, but it does have a nice pool. No kitchen in rooms, but there is a large central kitchen. No TV in rooms, but if you're interested there is one in the great room. There is a shower in the rooms, but everyone uses the wonderful outdoor showers. The rooms have king sized beds and Tommy Bahama furniture. The rate includes breakfast & open bar. There is also a hot tub. As at Club O, wear what you do or don't want at any time. And, of course, Chloe & Thierry, who make you feel at home. If you contact Chloe ahead of time, she would be glad to show you around. The first time I went there, we had been invited to a birthday party. We've never encountered any "lifestylers", but have met some good friends with whom we keep in contact, and we will be returning for a week on 12/2.

I'm going where the weather suits my clothes.