|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 85
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
11 members (2tannedfannies, Lovethebeach65, S/Y Mockingbird, Lady Di, Rumlover, socamon, jbutah, lcote, Stashu11, DBESXM, 1 invisible),
537
guests, and
86
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2 |
Morning all! I do mostly land based (Anegada) trips to the BVI's. What are the benefits of joining BVI VIP? I've looked at their website and was able to ascertain very little information. I see they have 3 levels. I can be "Gold" when we go on our November trip. Any information will help. Thanks everyone.
Go Irish!!
Bill
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|