Thanks for the very detailed report. We appreciate the efforts of anyone who takes the time to break things down like this, and takes it a step or to beyond their dining experiences. With the next 'high season' roughly six months away, my hope for the French side would be more progress than what you have outlined above. The loss of tourism revenue this past season was obviously significant. But, another season (November thru April, 2019) with a reduced numbers of tourists would be equally harmful. The people of St. Martin deserve better. I am hopeful that by November that several places 'north of the rocks' will be operating with chair and umbrella rentals, as well as food and drink. And, that meaningful construction has at least started at Club Orient. Until such time, there are still other places to visit and enjoy on the island (including Simpson Bay and Philipsburg). It was also tough to hear about Villa Pizza in Cul-de-Sac)! I was just thinking about that place just a few weeks ago hoping it may have survived. As they sometimes say ... C'est comme ca!