|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,039
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
17 members (Wylie23, mez, Dan&Roxanne, SXMScubaman, GettingThere, RickandJulie, Rumlover, Murdock, Car4, luvtotravel, Don_and_Linda, SarahJane, SharonfromSXM, JeanneB, 3 invisible),
427
guests, and
45
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 7
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 7 |
I posted this in a thread below but I think it probably got missed. We will be connecting to InterCarribbean from Southwest in San Juan. It sounds like the process is different than what we are used to where your bags are checked all the way through to your final destination (Beef Island). Can someone tell me about the process once we get to San Juan. Do we go all the way out to baggage claim and check back in with IC and go back through security or is there a baggage claim inside security where we would gather our things, and I presume, go through customs? I think we will have plenty of time to make our connection I am just confused on the process. Thanks in advance for any clarification!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|