My family had Sunseekers for many years, 8 different boats over the years. Then moved to yachts...and sailed to the Caribbean and never looked back. I have also experienced the Fleming 55.

...over a decade of experience with Sunseekers...and they were always breaking! Always something wrong with them! Which as we were UK based was easier...just nip down to the factory and get it fixed. Possibly not so much in the BVI. Most of my childhood Summer holidays seemed to be spent in Poole at the Sunseeker yard...which was great fun! You bump into some interesting people (Milosovic's son, King of Spain etc)!

If sailing is definitely not your gear...then something like the Fleming would be my pick. Less 'bling' sure, but more seaworthy, better range and I reckon you'd get lot more fun out of it in that part of the world (especially not fixing it every 5 minutes!).

I'll never forget being shown round the new Sunseeker 131 Yacht and being told it was a 'glorified day boat' by the MD of Sunseeker! But in fairness...since the 90's almost all of them are in reality.