My group will be returning in August. We have been 1-2x per year for the last 15 or so years. As captain, each visit I challenge myself just a bit to become more accomplished and/or discover new locations for the enjoyment of myself and my crew. I have always avoided Eustatia (even though not specifically redlined) as it has been advertised as "dangerous" for those not very familiar with the water. I have spent some time exploring with the dink and carefully scanned the waters during our last trip to ONB on the water taxi (the channel markers are great all the way to the resort). Needless to say I can't help to think we are missing out by leaving Eustatia Sound off our itinerary. With the aid of good maps, weather and several sets of experienced eyes I see no reason to avoid this area on my next visit. Since the North Sound attractions are not as abundant as they once were and ONB will be on the itinerary again next month, I was considering an overnight in the sound and perhaps motoring up to the resort proper and even attempting a northern entrance to the sound. I will heed any advice offered and always proceed with the utmost caution to protect vessel and crew.