I woke early to see the sunrise and the start of another beautiful day. Most of the day was a bit overcast with a few brief, and I stress brief, showers. Breezy on the beach, never broke a sweat. It was a perfect beach day. But first a quick trip to Sunny Foods which I liked better than Fair Way Market--larger selection of produce and meats and some seemed fresher than at Fairway. I just wish they would fix or put back the traffic light at the intersection of AT Illidge road and Bush Road. Proceed with caution going through that intersection.

The cheerleaders for the New England Patriots arrived at Divi today for a photo shoot. There are activities with the cheerleaders planned for each day. I think they are here to take photos around the Island for a new calendar. We are GB Packer fans so it's not a huge deal for us, but if it attracts a few more tourists to Divi and St Maarten, we are all for it.

Owner update this morning--informative update and a pitch. We will certainly use the Divi dollars over the next two weeks. For those familiar with the property, the pool near the casitas is scheduled to be finished in November and include a swim up bar and roti shack. We took a quick look at the work being done and all of the casitas are under renovations as well.

Everyone was tired after a long day of doing nothing and we decided to stay in tonight. I'm always amazed at how tired you can be from doing nothing. Hopefully we will have more to report tomorrow.