Well said, Linda.

My personal preference of the two areas would be Divi because we really enjoy the downtime at the end of every day and don’t like the very busy atmosphere of too many of the Simpson Bay Resort areas. But it would certainly be the most convenient for the boat departures to other islands on the itinerary if the OP.

And as both Linda and Carol and perhaps others have suggested, SXM is one Island I most definitely would NOT do All Inclusive on. A big part of the main attributes of this island, aside from all its gorgeous beaches and it’s other island visiting ops is the quality and variety of dining opportunities all across this lovely island. From the lowliest beach shacks serving some incredible ribs, chicken, burgers and dogs, to the very high end restaurants scattered all across the island, FOOD is one of the main attractions of SXM. And I’m not even one of the real foodies on this board but I still think that to be true.

Now if you can manage to DRINK your AI worth at your home resort and still manage to dine elsewhere it might be a good deal, but if you’re like most of us, once you buy into the AI option, you will probably become too disinclined to try the other areas for dining and if this is you, you really will miss a lot of what SXM is all about.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."