With all do respect folks, I think that we will see the parking fees. Here are my thoughts on it: yes, the people who live there are not your typical time share owners. But think about how much money the assossiacian can make off the parking fees: on a typical beach day during the season there are between 15-20 cars there. Sometimes less, sometimes way more. But for arguments sake, let’s say 15. Each pays 5 euros...75 euros a day times 30 days=2250 month times 6months=€13,500 Add another 4-5K for the rest of the year.they can collect around 20K annually.
And it is fine with me IF they are going to provide some facilities like bathrooms etc. IF they allow another beach bar there or chair rental business - they can make even more money. Some of the villas there are rentals, so the owners don’t give a rat’s butt about privacy etc. I guess time will tell.
Also, this beach has been very popular with locals. I think there might be a commotion among locals to make sure that people have an access to the beach.

"Often Wrong, Never in Doubt"