|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,132
Members27,644
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 209
Joined: November 2010
|
|
|
11 members (Rbailey, calle313, eddiejugs, Rumlover, BillS, TracyT, BarbiedollRalph, luvtotravel, caribmichael, socamon, 1 invisible),
299
guests, and
58
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 449
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 449 |
You are much better off going with an operator due to the challenge of getting to the sites. I used Scuba Steves when I visited last November and was picked up with their boat from the cruise ship dock in Castries. I believe it was about $80 for a two-tank morning dive. I had my own BC, mask, fins, etc.
Murph
I just want to live happily ever after, every now and then.
Jimmy Buffett
|
|
|
|
|
|
|