If your kids are swimmers, Soualiga Destinations out of the marina in P’berg next to Chesterfields, has awesome power boats for a three stop snorkeling trip. They get very high reviews on Trip Advisor and really do offer fun excursions. We’ve also taken a daysail to Anguilla with snorkeling stops along the way and finally, lunch with beach and pool time at Rendevous Bay. This trip was out of Simpson Bay-and a very pleasant day.

If you’re up for other Island trips, the flight to and the landing on Saba are exciting all by themselves and Saba is known for the hike up Mt. Scenery. But it’s not a beach destination so that might be a negative with kids. There’s a small museum there with some interesting artifacts and a taxi tour will take you through the hydroponic garden. Again, it’s small but interesting but maybe not for kids the age of yours.

And as already suggested, the flight to St.Barts is always fun and the landing is definitely a hoot. In all honesty, I think ‘other island’ day trips are a waste of time and money for that age group since Anguilla and St. Bart’s are basically just more but different beaches which become expensive options for a young family.

Have you considered the rhino safari or the atv trips? We haven’t done either since I doubt my back would enjoy them. I’m not sure about zip lining at Loterie Farm - it may not have survived last year’s hurricane - but a day there at their pool is nice, too. And lastly, there’s the gondola up to the top at the Emilio Wilson property. That’s about all I can think of since so many of the things we used to do with our family no longer exist. And truthfully, our daughters at that age were usually pretty content to spend most of their days swimming and snorkeling at Zmullet Bay Beach.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."