Hi, So it has been a while but here are the restaurants we ate at and where and overall impressions

St George - Dinner at Carib Sushi: this was a really good meal and pretty reasonable price wise, will be even better for Americans with the better conversion
Tyrell bay, Dinner at Slip Way: This was a pleasant surprise! Gastronomical experience right on the water, great service and atmosphere as well. Highly recommended!
Petit St Vincent - Dinner at the restaurant at the beach (there is another fancier restaurant but not sure as to restrictions for yachts) the beach restaurantt was really nice, perfect location scenery. it was slow so we had literally 3 servers hanging around replacing bears, drinks, etc. Great experience. Expensive though!
Tyrell Bay, Lazy turtle, Fun casual restaurant, great pizza and good value, highly recommended
Grenada - Dinner at Aquarium: I was pretty tired and there may have been a few too many wobbly pops, so my recollection was that the food took really long to get to us, the fish was okay, the atmosphere and general seeting very nice and right on the beach. would be nice for a sunset dinner
Kalinago - I guess we didn't follow the advice given to us. We had other options but after a hectic packed week, tests and studying, we decided to take it easy and eat on the beach right on the hotel. Overall impressions. okay, expensive.

btw, I though Kalaningo was a great value stay if you are looking for a place to stay before or after cruise, great beach, rooms were basic but clean and all looking on to the beach. Also if you stay here there is a little shack beach bar called La Plywood on the north side of the beach that had really good fish tacos. great place to hang out and enjoy some beverages as an alternative to the hotel bar (which was pretty dead)