I am reminded of a few more nice features installed by the staff at CYOA...

There are two custom aft deck sunshades at the back of the cockpit to shield you from the late afternoon broiler. On windless days this is a particular Godsend.

There are twin DC and AC outlets at the master bed and the single set at each of the other beds. This makes it easy for everyone to keep all of their personal gear charged up. We probably used them all.

There is both a refrigerator AND a true freezer. The freezer is divided into horizontal compartments and located at chest level. It provides the easiest access of any freezer I've seen on a charter boat. It also worked great!

There are steps at the bottom of the mast that allow you to climb and stand on two feet while struggling with the main sail top batten. I should have mentioned this earlier. The steps also provide easier access to the coachroof.

The helm station has it's own Bimini top to sheild the helmsman from the sun. We found it easily large enough for one adult and two grandchildren who loved to sit with their "Wally-Pop" (me) and help steer the boat.

The stereo has inside and outside speakers and an Aux input so you can play your favorite sailing tunes right from your iPod.

Honestly there are probably dozens of other notable features I could add that CYOA has added to this boat to make it a joy to charter. A lot of thought went into it.

Added:

Dang, I keep thinking of more stuff.
CYOA let us try out a wifi hotspot about the size of a pack of cigarettes that plugs into a 12V recepticle.
It works in the BVI (only) and let's you connect up to 5 devices.
It worked great and we had good service almost everywhere, the exception being Cane Garden Bay.
Evan on Long Overdue said that he could hook up to it several boats away when we were both moored in Great Harbor.

Last edited by Twanger; 07/29/2012 05:52 PM.