Additional comments after charter of Moonshadow 1/22-2/1.
Fuel- we used 42 gal on a 9 day trip and ran the a/c a lot and the generator. We ran into a challenge with the batteries hold ing a charge overnight, couldn't use the electric coffee pot with timer. (Poor us) but ran the generator more often because of the batteries discharging over night and only ran between 5-15 amps.
Love the salon and cockpit. We had deck chairs and were able to sit 8 in comfort.
Speed under power ranged from 4.5-6knts depending on sea state. We saw 12.5 knots in 25-30knts of wind at one point.
Stateroom are great for 8 adults. Thought space was comparable to the older Belize and Bahias in the cabins, beds seemed larger.
Heads- we all felt that by putting in the shower stalls that the heads seemed much tighter than when it was all one room. The sink is a pain to use as seems very small and hard to brush your teeth or wash your face.
Sail plan and line handling as stated by Twanger leaves something to be desired. The positive is that the winches are larger than on previous boats.
We had no problems with the water tank gauge, it seemed to work fine. Generator works great.
Sunshades are wonderful
The outlets are all convenient except for the one in the galley which is too high for the cord on the coffee maker or toaster to reach.
Loved having the refrig and freezer. With 8 adults on board we bought another ice chest for water bottles and soda. Still had to get ice every day for adult beverages.
Dingy can carry 8 passengers easily. Power winch is great but can be a challenge to get over the stern platform, need to push out while winching up.
Galley equipment, need fry pan or sauce pan that is larger. Other than that the pots, pans and storage bins are great.
Oh, loved the chaise lounges in the back.
The biggest complaint I had was that the storage for 8 adults, was storage. We ate out every other night but 9 days of food, drinks, clothes, snorkel gear, electonics left something to be desired.
This is a great boat with a lot of comforts. No system problems but just little things. I am putting down my thoughts quickly as I saw that one of our TTOL members is scheduled for 2/16. Have fun...

Rick
Irishmist