Thanks for the insight. My long post I was going to write centered on how when We looked at buying a studio the rental pool requirement sounded great if I spent relatively little time immediately on St Martin but in retirement could be a bummer if we wanted to park it there all winter.

Regardless, all the posturing is moot now that the resort is out of commission with the units destroyed.

The dissidents could get some money and buy/rent something else. As it stands all could lose everything, dissident and pro-rebuilder.

At this point everybody should take their share of the cash and move on. Those that still want to be in the nude resort game can invest in a new resort that should either be a pure hotel or typical timeshare with weeks.

For owners, dissident owners, heirs.........keep it simple and move on. While we dont have money in the game as hotel guests, our continued patronage kept Club O viable and kept your values up. Dont disrespect us. Club O is more than money and wood to the majority of owners and guests.

Boy my post doesnt make any sense but neither does the situation. Get Club O rebuilt and open.

Last edited by PelicanPirate; 09/25/2018 10:53 PM.