Arrived Saturday on JetBlue. Good flight, got through immigration quickly then baggage. We met with our car rental rep, signed papers and left parking area. We rented from SAX and are happy with process and car. Chevy Spark.
Our home for the next two weeks is Beachside Villas. We love returning to BSV.

We arrived to beautiful weather, friendly smiles and the beach right outside our door. Everything looks fantastic at the resort.

After unpacking we took a ride to Orient and had a drink at Bikini. I couldn't bring myself to look at what was no longer there so sat at outside bar drinking my banana colada. We didn't stay long. Mostly French patronage at bar. We will return and spend the day at which time I'll do a better job of looking around beach.

Dinner was at Dinghy Dock. Love the food there and friendly bartenders Michelle and Brian. Rum punch, fish & chips. Dinner comes with 2 sides. I opted for salad and slaw. Good choice. David had Grouper w veggies and Mac& cheese. Fish in butter sauce was very flavorful and Mac & cheese was a wedge/casserole style. He enjoyed it very much.

Our first full day was spent with breakfast on our deck followed by a great morning of swimming and sunning. There were nice small waves to frolick in. Our friends arrived throughout the day so we spent the later afternoon conversing by and in the pool. The pool is lovely at BSV with views of beach with many comfortable lounge chairs.

We all ate dinner at Sale & Pepe last night. Delicious food, nice ambience and very good attentive service. Reservations were made prior to arrival at restaurant. They were able to accommodate our party of 11 on the outside patio. We were served bread with the most delicious and flavorful extra virgin olive oil and a spicy pepper tapenade to dip the bread in. So good. I opted for jumbo shrimp rissotto. It was a winning dish. We split several apps which were all great. Most of our party ate pasta dishes which all loved. Portions were generous so no one had room for dessert. I would recommend Sale & Pepe.

Off to Yacht Club for breakfast soon.