As Louise said, all units have been updated. All are exactly the same inside, just each unit is flipped from the next one, as in the master bedroom is on the right versus the left. I personally like being closer to the pool because you can literally park right outside your unit, but I'm lazy and don't like lugging a bunch of groceries very far, as we cook in a LOT. Number 1 is probably the most private, and you have the longest walk to where you park your car, but it's still not far at all. Number 14 is next to the pool and number 1 is the furthest away. As far as noise, I guess you're talking about the airport, as there certainly is no other noise around. The airport does not bother me at all. There are no big planes early, not until around 11 or noon. There are a couple of prop jobs starting around 7 am, but I hear them for about 10 seconds and then roll over and go back to sleep. I have stayed in number 1, number 14, and several units in between and frankly never found much different in the airport noise at all, so don't know what to tell you there. As I said, it never has bothered me. They don't really guarantee unit numbers any more anyway. Regardless there is no difference inside and all units are great. Otherwise, please post any specific questions.

Carol Hill