Kenny, We are a long time car renters from you. You need to speak with the owners.

Had a terrible experience at Sale and Pepe. The noise inside was so loud we couldn't hear each other speak and the initial impression was a bit chaotic. In spite of having a reservation, we had a bit of a wait for our table. The wait person (a lady who I thought may have been the owner) was not personable and told us our original selections were a mistake and steered us to what she thought made more sense. We should have stuck with our original choices and never allowed her to change our minds. We waited forever to receive our food and when it came, appetizers and entrees all came at once. The salads were a no-show. I did not find the food stellar and was definitely frustrated with the service. What I had hoped to be a special evening turned out to be a huge disappointment.

We were rushed to the point that I couldn't wait to leave and for the first time in my life, I forgot to pay. I realized the error that evening and went back to pay the next day and it was like I was bothering them. No thank you or appreciation whatsoever. I waited for 20 minutes for someone to be able to handle the matter. I walked out wondering why I had even taken the time to go back but knew it was the right thing to do.

There are way too many other options on the island that provide a wonderful experience for dining to put up with what we went through. If I'm going to spend $200 on an evening out, I'll spend it elsewhere.

PS. Love IZI's. Always a special experience.