We will be long gone by then but i’m Sure you will have a very nice event. The owners and service staff are very friendly and try to accommodate their guests.

As an aside, my DH has this old Air Mango bb cap that he loves. It’s probably at least ten years or more old and somewhat ratty in appearance at this point but he brings and wears it with each island trip. Every trip I try to replace it with a new one and he won’t hear of it.

It’s been left in some of the most out of the way eateries and always retrieved and one time it even blew off his head on one of our daysails around the island. The mate saw it go and dove into the water to retrieve it for him - without being asked I might add. Gratuity happily given on that one and it was a lot bigger than the value of the hat, for sure.

“So where is she going with this you might ask?”

Last night he left the hat on the chair at Bar Code, and when he realized today it was gone, he was actually upset. I again suggested we get a new one since I was sure someone had probably found it and disposed of it or possibly, someone with a Buffet connection might have snagged it for laughs. So he just got back from BC, one very happy camper with a smile on his face and his faded coral Air Mango cap a la tete. ( I hope I just said on his head.......😊😊)

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."