Originally Posted by islandgem
Glad you are all settled in to your new place. Villa #14 is great! I was hoping for that one. Maybe we will be neighbours!😎

We were lucky enough to stay here the first time we stayed at BSV, too, and yes, it is a very nice location. Acquaintances of ours are currently in villa #13 but I think they leave next Thursday or thereabout. When do you arrive?

Biturbo,

We seem to have arrived after s bunch of friends and acquaintances just left and before a bunch more will arrive. But I hear you about jumping on a fare you couldn’t resist!

Mirrodie,

By ‘glitzy and glam’ I meant it’s not marble and chrome but more wicker and island-like. Believe me, no slight was intended, and while the rates have probably increased for next season, it’s been a while since that happened. I hadn’t realized it was that high in high season but I can easily see why those who can afford the in season rates wouldn’t hesitate. The property is gated, the units are so comfortable and the staff, from the maids to security and maintenance are all a delight to deal with, as are Tracy and Drew. And even if the water at Simpson Bay is rough, it’s a pleasure to spend time at the pool or on your deck watching the waves.

Bahston,

Not sure but I think the store is gone. Truthfully, we were in town on Tuesday but I was there to see my jeweler and never made it that far down Front Street.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."