My experience: I have always booked in advance by phoning their office in Tampa, FL (877) 890-7444. I have no experience with simply showing up unannounced. The TTOL discount is seasonal (or at their whim & fancy). I have had more luck reaching the marina staff (Savio or Paul) on channel 74, rather than 16. Water is very expensive. Food and drink is at upscale resort prices. I have never been charged a resort fee as long as our boat was staying in the marina. When you check-in they will give you 'towel cards' for use at the pool. These cards are to be turned in before you depart. Showers are great. Provisioning in store is adequate although limited. Dive shop on site (DiveBVI). They have both slips and along side docking. I remember two dining options, one on a terrace (more casual) and one upscale restaurant. Yes, there is a ferry that runs between Scrub and Trellis, I don't know if it stops at Marina Cay.

Noel Hall
"It is humbling indeed, to discover my own opinion is only correct less than 50% of the time."

www.noelhall.com