|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,024
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 40
Joined: June 2010
|
|
|
17 members (Kennys, T&T, pandpfromcanada, Fran, S/Y Mockingbird, Richie, ScottW, dj1094, 48ref, Sea_Skyman, NumberCruncher, 6 invisible),
443
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 22
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 22 |
I was there in July and we did drop anchor and go ashore (deadman's bay) but only to the legal limit of high tide. There were huge signs warning about no trespassing and the resort is a long way from being open. The restaurant was making head way in repairs but if it's open before 2019, it would be a huge surprise to me. Their website still says nothing about reopening anytime soon so I would skip this stop unless you are looking for something completely secluded and dead. Great Harbour is not really close to Deadman's Bay, as in it would be a heck of dinghy ride that I would not make personally. If you want to swing by just to see it then you can on your boat, but again I would wait until they reopen so you get the actual beautiful experience of Peter Island.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|