Hello all. Have been reading some stuff on facebook and other sxm sites with regards to the very loud music every night in the Kim Sha Beach area. People staying at SBR and Atrium area are saying there is loud obnoxious music playing into the wee hours most nights? From what I have read, it seems to be either coming from parked cars,,,or the lolos in and around Royal Palm over towards Greenhouse and Buccaneer beach bar. Of course I am not on island and am only going by what I read. As I have said, this year, for the first time we are staying above the Greenhouse in an apartment penthouse with a lot of outdoor patio area. We are not early to bed people, and we like to live it up, but from what I am reading it sounds extreme. Maybe ear plugs are going to be required?? I am wonderieng if people are just exagerrating the actual situation. Has anyone stayed at the Atrium or in that specific area just recently? Is it true that we will have to listen to several car stereos blasting bass beats all night? When we are on holidays, music from bars etc do not bother us. Bars close and usually music stops. We don't have to be in bed at 12 midnight with total silence, lol....that is not what I mean. But constant blaring of several different stereos into the wee hours, might get a bit tiring if this goes on every night. Would be interested in feedback. Thanks in advance.

Randy and Meg Young