Several people at the SBR and Atrium have been having a long drawn conversation about this "new" noise. Bon Apetite temporary location on Kim Sha beach have had patrons walking away in the day time because they could not stand the noise. It is more a problem than you may think . I have heard from one person at Atrium that said when she stayed in April it wasn't a problem. So...with the numbers complaining it just makes me a little gun-shy. Here's hoping that it is just the normal, bar music, which most certainly should end by 2am. I am not a prude. I love to stay up and have fun. But after that,,,,i really would like to be able to sleep. By the sounds of what I am reading, it most certainly is by the rib shack and also locals who are saying to people...don't be so stupid,,go somewhere else, Simpson Bay is the heart of it. Duh, I know that, have stayed there several times in the past. But this is "new" noise and not being well received.

(not a great idea for locals to support this new noise and tell tourists to go elsewhere?) SXM needs tourism after the destruction and devastation Irma delivered. I tried to reason with someone on private messages and the message was clear....by not one, but three individuals,,,go elsewhere. Very poor.

Last edited by megamania; 12/11/2018 01:46 PM.

Randy and Meg Young