Regarding the drinks and food service, let's be real - are they able to practice "proper sanitation techniques" - heck no! Do hands get washed and blenders washed after every drink - hahahaha! No! The blenders get rinsed out "enough" but that's it! Are any customers silly enough to worry about it in that situation?? No!

They do the best they can in the circumstances and I've never seen a customer be anything but thankful for the place and the efforts of those who work there. If that presents a problem to someone's personal health standards, they need to consider bringing their own cooler and drinks. No big deal - it's an island just one year after being wiped out. Be flexible or stay away.

Regarding the "johns" - again, they do their best which is good enough for most, but porta-johns aren't for all. It's all temporary and people have to make a personal decision to adjust until the island can rebuild or else stay away. It's only a 5-minute walk to the beach bars to the north, faster if you're in a hurry! LOL!

I worry a million times more about sending my kid to school every day knowing what they can and do catch there, versus what I would worry about the Perch.

[Linked Image]