Norman Island, and the Willy T, was always or first night after departing road harbor and generally our last night before taking the boat back. Then , we heard they had moved to Great Harbor on Peter Island.
That was super and made for a shorter passage up the Sir Francis Drake Channel to North Sound, Virgin Gorda.

Yep, the Willy T was, at times, a bit fun and wild, however it did appeal to the charter sailors and the day fast boats from the USVI. It was fun, and good times, and Erica did the leap from the upper deck, but kept her bikini bottom and top well secured to her body.. Boooooo !!! Oh well, I pulled her up on the dock, and treated her to a couple of reward pain killers.

In fact, at this very moment, right now, here in our home port of Dana Point, Ca, I just happen to be proudly sporting my black Willy T, cut off sleeve T shirt that I wore to the gym this morning and later on a short hike. On the back, i has a fun lady with a beer in her hand and ..

it says, WILLIAM THORNTON......" Stewed, Screwed and Tattooed " , Not sure how many of this particular shirts are around since I was a little lucky and bought it at the bar on board, in May , a few months before Irma.

As to a new berth, or mooring or anchoring,.......

We are not sure what the solution is going to be, but may the Willy T find a new home soon , where us buccaneers, and buccanettes, can have a grand fun time.

Not sure if we will be stopping by Peter Island, this next trip , I think our plan is to leave road harbor and go directly over to Cooper, pick up a mooring, snorkel cistern point, and then go ashore to the Cooper Island Beach Club. We have not been to the
Rum Bar as yet, looks interesting, and then we very much enjoy having a have a fine dinner at the restaurant. The other plus , is a shorter passage up to Virgin Gorda Sound.

Hopefully, the owners of the Willy T will have a location all squared away soon, and the party times roaring in fine fashion once again. Those windups on Peter island are flat messing with a great tradition.

Last edited by captdennyj; 12/17/2018 08:20 PM.