Back from the SVI trip yesterday. Despite some unruly waves generated by a 10' North swell and some very strong 25kt+ winds a few days I really enjoyed seeing so many new [to me] beautiful places.
The highlight was Xmas eve and day anchored in Culebrita - before the swell kicked up later in the week. I have been a lot of places in the Caribbean over the last 40+ years sailing and Culebrita easily ranks among the prettiest, remote anchorages ever.
Spent 2 days of the unsettled weather on a mooring in Vieques in Esperanza, El Quenepo is a 1st class restaurant, Thanks for the tip.Got ice in town.
Spent an overnight in Cayo Luis Pena, at anchor, very beautiful.
Overnight at Palomino on a mooring was a PR party boat scene and a swirling current, perhaps in advance of the big swell arriving?
Anchored behind Cayo Pirata in Culebra - good access to Dewey, some minor provisioning available, got ice and tasty fresh bread.

Sail Caribe in Puerto del Rey was an excellent and very responsive helpful charter compnay. The man in Charge, [Jose] should be an example to all fleet managers. Excellent and speedy communication with him during the week out, made the whole trip quite a bit easier for me.
The vessel was a Lagoon 42
https://www.sailcaribe.com/kaiyomaru
Only very minor typical boat problems, very good condition.

We provisioned in Fajardo at Ralph's -- big supermarket - good wine dept. - medium level meat selections - small buy -the- case dept for beverages, good prices and selection.
Experienced crew brought frozen steaks, smoked salmon ETC., down with them so the cuisine was top notch.

Thank You to the TTOL members for the excellent pre-trip info.!!!!

Personally I now plan to spend a lot more time exploring over there, beautiful unspoiled places abound.
*************Although there are free moorings available in quite a few of the popular spots, the PR power boating community tends to pick them up Stern TO - this has resulted in frayed, chewed up mooring gear and it is something to be Very Aware of as a safety issue, especially overnight.